Samstag, 4. Januar 2014
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
- 1 Taschenkalender/pocket calendar (bekommt ihr bei eurer Bank)
- 1 Kellnerblock/waiter block
- Kraftpapier/kraft paper 15,5 x 8,5 cm (zum Unterlegen des Kellnerblocks)
- Fotokarton/cardstock 1 x 10 cm (Stifthalter/pencil holder)
- Fotokarton/cardstock 30,5 x 16 cm
- Designpapier/pattern paper 5x (15,5 x 8,5) + 4x (15,5 x 1,5) cm
- Fotokarton/cardstock 9 x 5 cm (Tasche Innenseite/pocket inside)
- Designpapier/pattern paper 8,5 x 4,5 (Tasche Innenseite/pocket inside)
- Magnet oder Klettverschluss/hook-and-loop fastener
- Scorpal, Schere, Kleber
If you use the metric Scor-Pal, lay your fold on at 5,25 cm and fold at 7 cm, from each side. If you haven't a Scor-Pal, please fold at 9 cm (this ist the fold you already have), than at 10,75 cm and 19,75 cm. Now you have all needed folds.
Now we glue the inside. We begin with the small pocket on the right side. Take some Tacky Tape on the extreme end right and at the bottom and glue it on the pattern paper. You should be able insert a tag, like shown in the picture below, than everything is allright. Now glue the kraft paper into the middle - on top comes the waiter block.
Now we cover the pocket calendar. Bring on some stripes from your adhesive tape on the border and put the design paper accurately fitting on the calendar.
Lay your pattern paper upset and glue it to the backside of the calendar. Now bring on the tape at the complete backside and put your decorated calendar in the middle of the left side.
We make the pencil holder with the 1 x 10 cm stripe cardstock. Lay this stripe around your pencil and glue the stripe on the backside of the waiter block. Take allover some adhesive tape and glue it in the center of your calendar.
Bring on the hook-and-loop fastener on the right side, close the calendar and yet the fastener is on the left side, too.
Here is my calendar and even you can see what our design team made with this little tutorial.
Wünsche allen eine schönen Samstag und sag Danke für's Mitmachen.
Have a fab weekend and thank you so much for stopping and crafting with me.