Samstag, 2. Januar 2010
Hello and welcome to the first issue of Stempeleinmaleins in 2010! We hope you've had a good start in the new year and wish you all the best for 2010!
At the beginning of this new year we'd like to show a calendar, which you can easily make yourself. I made a birthday calendar to put it on my desk, but you can change the template of course to make a "normale" calendar.
Kalender Vorlage deutsch
Calender template english
Und das braucht Ihr für das Gestell:
- stabile Graupappe (2 Stück in 20,5 cm x 15,5 cm, 1 Stück 20,5 cm x 9,5 cm)
- Designpapier, ca. 2 1/2 Bögen
- passenden Cardstock, 1 Bogen
- Buchbindetape oder anderes Textilklebeband
- Crop-A-Dile o. ä. und Bindespiralen bzw. Buchringe
- Kleber, Schere etc.
Here's what you need:
- Chipboard (2 pieces 20,5 cm/8" x 15,5 cm/6", 1 piece 20,5 cm/8" x 9,5 cm/3 3/4")
- Patterned Paper, approx. 2 1/2 sheets
- matching Cardstock, 1 sheet
- Book binding tape or other textil tape
- Crop-A-Dile, Binding wire or book binding rings
- Adhesive, scissors etc.
Mark the holes from the calendar sheets on the chipboard and punch them out with the Crop-A-Dile.
Now you have to cover the chipboard with the patterned paper and adhere Cardstock (or more papers) on the backside. The holes are easily to feel through the papers and can be punch out also.
Now you have these 3 pieces, which will be adhere together with book binding tape.
Fold it and add the binding wire or book binding rings on the top. Add the Calendar sheets and you've finished the calendar.
Perhaps you're in the mood to make a calendar on your own. I would be happy, to see what you'll create. You can also make a calendar to hang on the wall, if you'd like to.
Here is some inspiration from the team ...
Ich wünsche Euch allen ein schönes Wochenende!
Have a great weekend!